Saturday, October 15, 2022

Blogtober - Day Fifteen

It was raining first thing this morning but it soon cleared and a watery sun appeared.  We drove down into town and parked near the library from where it is just a short walk to the doctor's surgery.  As we were going for flu jabs I didn't take a camera but wished I had as all the trees down the street were showing autumnal colour and the street was covered in orange coloured leaves, still crisp and dry even though it had rained.

We had expected a queue but we went straight in and registered and someone was waiting to give me my jab we were out again in less than five minutes.  I'm quite pleased about that.  My arm is just a little sore and itchy as I type this but I expect this won't last long.

As we drive around now there are signs of Autumn everywhere.  Below are a few things spotted recently on walks not all Autumnal of course.








 

It's so good to get out and about into green areas and spot wildlife and even in the city we don't have to go far to find it.  

12 comments:

  1. Glad your wait was minimal. What a beautiful selection of autumnal photos, especially the fungi. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't looking forward to the wait or the queue but luckily there was neither:)

      Delete
  2. Well done on your flu jab, that was speedy. Your speckled wood looks as raggedy as mine. B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quickest ever I think. The speckled wood wasn't looking its best. I must pop over and see yours:)

      Delete
  3. So pleased your flu jab was quick. We just got sore arms too. Lovely photos and great to see the fungi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you RR it was a relief to be in and out quickly. Lots of fungi about this year, have seen more on this morning's walk:)

      Delete