Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Diversion

I've been given a blog award by lovely Kathy at Postcards from the P.P. (Paradise Peninsular).  Thank you very much Kathy!

I have to list just five words that sum up my motivation, philosophy and experience of blogging!  Oo-er!
Well here goes...

Communication 
Recording
Reflection
Rewarding
Visual

I now have to pass this on to ten other blogs.  As you know I always find it difficult to do this as some of the people I'd pass it on to have already received the award and others like to keep an award free blog so I'm going to say, as I usually do, if you want to take the award away with you and list your five words please do, because you are all wonderful bloggers of substance!

It is a lovely bright day here today; very warm and sunny!  I think we've taken a step back into summer again.  I've just been for a walk down into town to do a little bit of shopping.

It's great to be able to still walk about with bare legs and no socks - even though shoes have replaced the summer sandals.

I took with me my constant companion over the last few weeks - a gorgeous bag made by the lovely Diane at Heart Shaped which came in the post along with some tasty Yorkshire goodies just in time for my birthday.

I love it!

5 comments:

  1. LUUURRRVVVV the new header! and I love your 5 words and new shoes! Glad you liked the bag - just the rightr size for your Oatibix! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie! Congrats on your award, I love your list!
    I'm still wearing t-shirts and sandals and I'm packing for the UK..I was thinking of long sleeved shirts, leather jacket and boots..perhaps too much for your weather?! :)
    Have a lovely week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header Rosie and I love your shoes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Rosie and your bag is lovely.

    Goodness, I've missed so many of your posts! Off to have a wander through your travels.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome Rosie, I love reading your posts! Do you know, you were one of the first people to make comments on my blog back in January .... and you've been with me ever since! Thank you!
    I like your new makeover, it's very stylish!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete