Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ten Things

I've been tagged by Kathy at Postcards from the P.P. to list ten things that make me happy so here goes..........

My Cats

Morning Coffee either at home around eleven sitting in the conservatory and watching the birds in the garden - or out and about in town sitting and reflecting and watching the world go by.


Being by the Sea


Flowers - in gardens, in meadows, at the road side, in jugs on my windowsill, in tubs outside florist shops in fact, anywhere!


Walking in the Peak District; in fact, just being in the Peak District!

Doing Family History

(My lovely Mum sitting, her sister leaning on her shoulder)

Curling up with a good book


Soaking in a hot bath with lots of nice smelly things from my favourite place (link below)


Going to the theatre


Waking up on 'free' days - no plans, nothing specific to do - just a blank canvas to fill with whatever I want.

I'm supposed to tag ten other bloggers but, as usual, I going to say if you want to do it take it with you and enjoy thinking about what makes you happy!

14 comments:

  1. A superb list of 10 things! I should have listed Gizmo in my list but it's a given that he makes me happy (some of the time when he's not biting me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have had every one of your ten things on my list .... in fact some of them were! I especially liked your day with no plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo of your mum. I'm going to give my family history a look into this year Rosie so I may come to you for assistance - email me any top tips. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice list - very similar to the things I would list too. The final photo in the previous post is lovely - I so love sunset photos especially in winter.b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely list! I agree with them all, substituting dogs for cats of course!!

    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie! It was lovely to read something more about you! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Forgot to say that all those things would probably be on my list too - especially the Peak District - we say every time we go that we are so lucky to have it on our doorstep.
    A coffee in the Peak District whilst reading a gripping chapter (preferably in the sunshine just outside of my tent !!) counts as heaven to me.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those could be my 10 things!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post has made me feel happy too.
    So many gorgeous things to look at.
    Your kitties are adorably sweet and definitely steal the show =^.^=
    Although the photograph of your mum is very lovely inedeed. What a beautiful and enchanting girl.
    Body shop baths are fab. Have you also tried Lush? I love their stuff too.
    I feel the same way as you do about flowers,always have, and I'd love to share a cofee with you in one of those pretty mugs.
    Wishing you a warm and happy week xxx Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Rosie
    Not sure what happened there? feel free to delete the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ten things sound wonderful.... all of those would make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete