Sunday, February 08, 2009

Thanks and Seven Things

My thanks go to Teresa at Blubeberries, Art and Life for this award. I don't really feel justified in accepting it though as I'm not an artist and I don't produce any kind of arts or crafts like some of writers of the super blogs I visit. It was so kind of Teresa to think of me and it was lovely to have a nice surprise in an otherwise ordinary weekend.
I have also to list seven things I love. Assuming that love of family, friends and pets is a given I'm including things that I love. It is hard to chose just seven but here goes:-




Just being by the sea



Trees and woodland in Autumn



Wandering around old buildings




Spring flowers and summer gardens



Soft, newly fallen snow



Going to the Theatre



Curling up with a good book

Well, I now have to pass this on to seven more bloggers and as you know from previous awards I always feel unable to chose so if you are passing by and would like to take the award with you then please do so.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie. Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog. It is nice to see your kitty with his/her head in a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why I enjoy your blog so much... I love the seven things you picked! Great choices.

    Re: "don't produce any kind of arts or crafts".... but you do! Photography and writing are as "artsy" as painting... and you do them both very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I love the cat and the book picture. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simone, great to see you here - Chloe likes to help me not to read my book - in fact she would far rather I gave all my attention to her:)

    teresa - you are so kind - thank you:) Glad you like my choices.

    melody - hope your Tigger is getting better day by day. My little one is cute - and she knows it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The magnificent 7...and what a cute photo from your sweet Cloe..:)
    Is the world overthere still dressed in white...?What a winter this is..
    Stay warm and stay happy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lovely cat makes a great bookmark! x

    ReplyDelete