Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm Bored

Chloe was fed up today, rain, no hail and snow, outside and one very bad owner inside doing things like ironing, cooking and cleaning when she wanted attention



'What shall I do', she asked? 'I know, I'll find out what's at the top of those kitchen cupboards. Oh, well, not a lot really, bit of dust - not cleaning up here are you? A different outlook on the cat food tray below but it still hasn't got any new food in it, or any of those nice fishy biscuits!'



'Hmm, now how do I get down from here, top of the fridge first, o-er, can you get me down please?'

So 'bad-owner' lifted her down..... and gave her some of those nice fishy biscuits.

'Thank-you, but are you going to sit down now - I want a lap.'

1 comment:

  1. How clever of Chloe to get on top of the cupboard, from there she has a great view. What a lovely life she has.

    ReplyDelete