It's Friday so I'm joining in with Amy at Love Made my Home for this week's Five on Friday. Click on the link at the bottom of this post to find others who are joining in too.
We've been in Wales for the last few days and the weather has thrown everything it can at us. We've had sunshine, showers, hail, heavy rain, high winds and snow. In fact something that typifies every season so here are my five 'seasonal' photos for this week.
1. Winter weather - snow on the mountains.
2. Autumnal weather - cold blustery winds on the coast
3. Spring weather - bluebells on the grass verges and road sides.
4. Summer - the sun shines on the beach huts making us think of warmer weather to come.
As there are only four season here is an extra photo
5. Heron on a Spar Shop - now you don't see that every day!
Photos taken at Aberdaron, Criccieth and Llanbedrog and on the Llyn Peninsular in Wales.
I'll catch up with everyone's Five on Friday posts as and when I can over the next few days as I have limited internet access at the moment.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.