It's Friday so I'm joining in with Amy at Love Made my Home for this week's Five on Friday. Click on the link at the bottom of this post to find others who are joining in too.
Just a few of the birds I've spotted this week whilst out and about with my camera.
1. A motley assortment of runner ducks in the walled garden at Sugnall, near Eccleshall, Staffordshire.
2. Black Swans on the lake at Trentham Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. They appeared, or at least we first saw them, in the summer and they seem to be staying around. I'd never seen them on the lake before.
3. Heron at the side of the lake at Trentham Gardens near the cascade of water that runs down towards the River Trent.
4. Hens - in the small show gardens at Trentham this pair are called Henry and Barbara. I don't know what breed of hen they are.
5. Crow in a tree again at Trentham Gardens
Have a lovely weekend everyone.