Joining in this week with Amy and Five on Friday. Click on the link at the bottom of this post to find others who are joining in too.
Here are five simple things that have made me smile this week
1. The hanging teapot lights at Middleport Pottery which we visited when we walked down the canal from Westport lake earlier in the week
2. Being in Derbyshire - it was a lovely day on Wednesday, quite warm and just the right day for a lovely walk around Castleton in Derbyshire.
3. Geese - on the side of the lake at Westport Lake, not sure what breed of goose these are, they look a little like a cross between the greylags and the white geese that can be seen on the lake.
4. Evening sunsets - just beautiful but you have to be quick to catch them as they change colour and density in seconds.
5. Frogs - on Wednesday when we got home from Castleton we counted 24 frogs in the pond, the croaking sound could be heard in the house and from next door - are we the only pond around? I think so! Anyway we now have some frog spawn too.