Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Time Wasting - again

I was up at 4a.m. tending to a sick cat so feeling slightly strange this morning. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in but still I'm messing around on here - borrowed this from Sissy's blog - hope she doesn't mind - wish I could unfurl some angelic wings and fly down to the bank to get some cash then on to the surgery to collect my prescription then to the library to take my books back, I could be home in an instant to sort out the laundry and tackle the ironing - but I suppose my feet will have to work hard instead

You Are an Angel

A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I don't mind at all, Rosie!
    I just knew you were an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, sissy - I was an angel once - many, many years ago in my primary school nativity play - something really funny happened - I may blog about it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thanks, poor Tom has had a chest infection - the Vet has changed his antibiotics because the first ones were upsetting his tummy and making him sick and guess who had to clean up?

    ReplyDelete